Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Are you a great programmer, or are you looking to improve your skills as a programmer? Either way, you are in the right place.
My book will provide you with tips and tricks to programming and building software using Clean Architecture, a clean code approach that is becoming very popular. I’m not just talking about functional programming here, but also about the right methodologies to building those programs.
These are universal approaches, and you can use them with any programming language you are comfortable using.
They will help you to design apps that can be:
- Easy to test
- Easy to use
- Easy to maintain
You will learn everything you need to know about clean architecture, design architecture, and how you can use it in clean code development. By the end, you will understand how the clean architecture structure is a dominating force in software development and paradigms.
You will learn:
- How software systems are structured
- The design architecture behind programming and software and what it aims to do
- The differences between functional, object-oriented, and structured programming
- The different design principles, such as open-closed, single responsibility, Liskov substitution, and more
- Linker and relocatability design principles and how they are made up
- Everything you need to know about clean architecture, how it is developed and deployed, operated and maintained
There’s no such thing as already knowing it all; great programmer or otherwise, buy this book and advance your knowledge significantly.
Scroll up, click the "buy now" button, and set yourself on a new programming and development course.