- A Comprehensive Guide to Cultivating Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs for Beginners
- Narrado por: Matyas J.
- Duración: 3 horas y 44 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Take the guesswork out of growing your own organic fruits, herbs and veggies all year round with this comprehensive guide to greenhouse gardening.
If you're looking for an effective way to grow some of your favorite plants without having to wait forever for the perfect season and are tired of store-bought, genetically modified fruits and vegetables that are grown with the help of synthetic chemicals, then keep reading.
In this guide, Tom Gordon shows you how to extend the growing season of some of your favorite plants and get the most out of your greenhouse.
With proven tips, techniques and strategies from heating and ventilation to controlling soil conditions, this guide will improve your greenhouse running skills, as well as help you avoid common mistakes.
From heating and ventilation to lighting and humidity.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover in this guide:
- Everything you need to know about cultivating in a greenhouse to help you hit the ground running
- 4 important factors to consider before getting started cultivating in a greenhouse
- 7 surefire tips to help you select the perfect site for your greenhouse
- The ultimate crash guide to greenhouses and how to select the perfect one for your needs and budget
- How to effectively control temperature and ambient conditions in a greenhouse
- 7 proven ways to keep a greenhouse warm even without electricity
- All the necessary tools and equipment you need to run a viable greenhouse garden successfully from heating tools to lighting equipment
- Step-by-step instructions to help you cultivate succulent fruits, leafy green vegetables, and herbs in a greenhouse
- 6 to help you improve soil drainage and consistency in a greenhouse garden
- And loads more!
Whether you're completely new to the world of gardening and are looking for a structured guide to help you get started or a gardening virtuoso on the search for new ways to upgrade your gardening skills, Greenhouse: A Comprehensive Guide to Cultivating Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs for Beginners will help you set up and maintain a healthy, vibrant greenhouse!
Get this audiobook now to get started today!