Improve Your Social Skills, Self Discipline & Charisma
- Relationship Improvement and Communication Guide to Read, Analyze and Influence People's Behaviour. Build Your Self-Esteem & Delete Anxiety
- Narrado por: Michael Baldwin
- Duración: 10 horas y 24 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 22,99 €
Resumen del editor
Mr. A just always has a good command of words. He is just a natural-born orator! I wish I could be like that! As soon as I get to the party, I'll find myself a safe and hidden spot far away from conversations because I never know what to say! Me? Speak on a stage?
That's never going to happen. I'll probably make a fool of myself or throw up from anxiety.
Have similar thoughts ever crossed your mind or are continually playing at the back of your mind? Do thoughts of fear withhold you chasing your dream or doubting your conscious competence? Or have you lost meaningful relationships or prevented yourself from building some because you think you are not good enough? Then you have to listen to this book.
Discipline is a fundamental requirement for success at anything, be it life, business, or relationships. Like the law of cause and effect, no one plants an orange tree and expects a mango fruit from the same tree. Great and charismatic communicators are made through informed knowledge and constant practice. You can indeed be charismatic, confident, liked by your contemporaries, and still not lose yourself in the process, even if you are an introvert or shy person...if only you know how to. This book is your ultimate guide to improving your social skills and building your self-esteem.
Here is what you will learn:
- The relationship between intelligence, success levels, and personality type
- How to overcome fears and prejudices to be more socially skilled. The importance of having positive thoughts, not self-boycotting and using body language to our advantage
- Three techniques to relax and overcome social anxiety
- Ten tips for public speaking and being friendlier without looking like you're making an effort.
- Factors involved in the conception of discipline and ten tips for improving your self-discipline
- The relationship between leadership and charisma
- Five techniques to build your appeal even if you are an introvert
- Six keys to detect how others perceive you
- The importance of body language, posture, tone of voice, and appearance in the perception of the charisma
Charisma development and social skills are crucial tools of survival for every human being, introvert, extrovert, and ambivert alike.
Get your copy of this book and give yourself a head start in developing your social skills today.