Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Are you looking to find an effective way to advertise your products? Do you wish to develop better skills to convince your clients into buying your product or service? Do you want to learn how to master copywriting?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then keep reading...
Selling goods and services has turned into a laborious task in this day and age of relentless competition. With so much chaos, it can seem like a very daunting task to advertise your product and get the message to the masses. People, these days, have become very smart, and trying to fool them or taking their negligence for granted can be a big mistake. The average Joe is now technology-savvy and can easily know if someone is fooling him, just by hitting a few buttons on the keyboard.
For anyone who writes or agrees to copy, this is just the book you require: copywriters, multichannel marketers, creative directors, freelancers, as well as owners of small businesses. It reveals dozens of copywriting techniques that can help you write clear, persuasive content to sell more products - both print and online advertisements, emails, and websites.
Copywriting refers to creating ads and sales letters for products and services to effectively sell it to people. These people need not even be potential customers, but the company strives to grab their attention and get their products off of their shelves.
This audiobook covers the following topics:
- What copywriting is all about
- An explanation of the main purpose of copywriting and giving away some secrets that some of the most successful copywriters in the world employ to sell their products.
- Writing attention-grabbing headlines to generate more sales and profits
- Tips for boosting landing page conversion rates as well as techniques to ensure your emails get high open and click-through rates
- Reviewing the “4S” formula for simple, succinct, and convincing copying
- Psychologically advanced copywriting tricks
- The “motivating sequence” in five phases to produce further revenue and income
- Getting your grip around building strong "lead magnets" to obtain double the reaction rates
- And much more...
This book will explore the dynamics of copywriting and also give you a glimpse into the world of a copywriter. The extensively revised fourth edition contains all the latest critical knowledge required to master copywriting in the modern age, including tips on web marketing, multimedia videos, and landing pages with high conversion, as well as completely updated tools.
Time to get started then? Scroll up and click the “buy now" button to get the audiobook now!