Natural Word Order in English
- A Guide to Learning Grammar in a Simple and Fluent Way: Discover These Smart Rules in This Workbook to Improve Your Writing and Speaking
- Narrado por: Curtis Wright
- Duración: 4 horas y 17 mins
- Versión íntegra Audiolibro
- Categorías: Educación y formación, Aprendizaje de idiomas
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Este título forma parte de nuestro catálogo extendido. Comienza tu prueba gratis y obténlo por un precio exclusivo para suscriptores de 9,99€ o menos.
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Who likes studying grammar?
Probably not many people except the grammar nerds. You know who you are. If you’re looking for a grammar book that is more fun and enjoyable to listen to, look no further.
Maybe you’re an ESL teacher, or maybe you’re an ESL student. Or perhaps you are a language enthusiast who wants to know more about grammar. Whoever you may be, you can find the answers to your deepest questions about grammar in this book.
This book is entitled Natural Word Order in English because it provides answers to your grammar questions in a natural and fluent way so you can learn all you want to know about basic grammatical concepts. We want to emphasize how grammar is a natural thing and that in building basic and correct sentences, you will be able to use grammar in ways that will be effective and useful.
In this book, you will discover:
- The basic structure of English sentences
- Verb phrases and how to use a verb in a sentence
- An understanding of how to use a noun phrase in a sentence
- How to use phrasal verbs, prepositions, prepositional phrases, adverbs, and adjectives in a sentence
- Different kinds of sentences
- Flexible word order
- Many examples and exercises to clearly illustrate all concepts
- And much, much more!
Even if you aren’t a grammar specialist or a student, you can learn a lot from this book and use the material in it to produce correct and well-constructed sentences. This is helpful for any kind of writing that you may do in your life.
So, if you want to learn more things about grammar the natural way, then get this book now to upgrade your skills and be a better writer tomorrow!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.