Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
The piano is an instrument that has evolved greatly since it was first invented and is one of the most versatile musical instruments of this age. It is a beautiful sight to watch a pianist's fingers fly across the keys to creating what can seem like magic.
Learning to play the piano is an ambitious pursuit and can be intimidating to beginners, especially if you do not know where to start. This audiobook was written to take away the worry and uncertainty of learning to play this instrument and replace that feeling with knowledge and confidence.
This easy-to-follow guidebook will educate you on:
- The history of the piano
- The benefits of playing the piano
- How to sit correctly at the piano
- Hand and finger exercises that are necessary to prevent injury and increase strength and flexibility
- Piano terminology
- The layout of the piano and why is it necessary to know them
- The basics of playing musical scales
- The different types of scales including major and minor scales
- The basics of playing chords
- The different types of chords
- How to enhance chords
- How to play and create chord progressions
- So much more!
Playing the piano opens up a world that is rich with opportunities and possibilities. Listen to move from beginner player to master musician!