Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 18,99 €
Resumen del editor
A New York Times best seller.
Get ready to encounter a book that will change your experience as a woman in a powerful new way. Author, educator, and School of Womanly Arts founder Regena Thomashauer has been working with women for the past 25 years, and what began as just a few women in her living room has since grown into a global movement with thousands of graduates worldwide.
In her newest book, Pussy: A Reclamation, you'll discover what no one taught you about the source of your feminine power and how to use it. It's no secret that women today are still undervalued at home, at work, and in relationships. Too many of us are at war with our bodies and disconnected from our truth.
See, we live in a culture that teaches us to turn off. To play small. To take care of everyone else first. To keep a lid on our dreams and a cork in our truth.
This book is written to reacquaint a woman with her own power source - which is the part of herself she has been taught to ignore, push down, and despise. Indeed, the word that most viscerally sums up that power is, as Regena puts it, "arguably the most powerful pejorative word in the English language". Like any expletive used effectively, the title of this book is meant to be a wake-up call. It is a reclamation in a world that desperately requires the feminine.
Here's what you'll learn:
- The key practices required to seek and speak your deepest truth, no matter what
- How to embody radical self-celebration and why it will change your life
- How to end the war with your body - and, rather, see it for what it is: beautiful, sacred, powerful, and so, so worthy of approval
- How to trade depletion, obligation, overwork, and resentment for gratitude-filled, passionate contribution to our families, communities, and society
- Why a woman's sensual awareness is critical for her spiritual, intellectual, and emotional health
- What's ahead on the next frontier of feminism - and how you can help make it happen
- And oh, so much, much more
By turns earthy and erudite, passionately argued and laugh-out-loud funny, Pussy delivers the tools and practices a woman requires to do and be whatever she wants in this life. It's a call for her to tune in, turn on, and not drop out - but live more richly, fully, and lusciously than she ever thought she could.
There's a revolution afoot, and you're invited.