- A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners
- Narrado por: Matyas J.
- Duración: 3 horas y 40 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Uncover the best homesteading methods to help you raise healthy chickens and enjoy fresh eggs with this practical guide to modern chicken-rearing methods.
Do you want to get started in raising your chickens naturally and providing fresh, organic poultry products for yourself and your family, but don't know where to begin? If yes, then this guide might just be what you need.
Raising chickens can be difficult, especially if you've never had experience doing it before. In this guide, Jason Howard hands you the blueprint you will need to raise healthy chickens with tips ranging from coop-building and selecting the best chicken breed to making your own custom chicken feed.
Here's a preview of what you're going to learn in Raising Chickens:
- 3 essential steps you must take before you begin raising chickens
- 7 surefire tips to help you protect your chickens from predators
- 6 important questions to ask yourself before choosing to buy a coop or build one yourself
- 20 critical features your chicken coop must have if you want to raise healthy, robust chickens
- The 5-step technique to help you choose the best chicken breed for your budget and needs
- 9 easy and effective ways to check the health of the chicken before purchasing it
- 15 necessary tools you need to help you take care of your chickens
- All the tasks you need to carry out to keep your chicken healthy and in top shape including daily, weekly, monthly, and semi-yearly tasks
- 3 things you can add to a chicken's diet to help you get that bright orange yolk in your eggs
- How to make your own chicken feed without breaking a sweat
- And tons more!
Filled with deep insights into this wildly popular and commercially useful avian species, this guide will show you everything you need to know to raise healthy chickens from the comfort of your own backyard!
Get the audiobook now to get started today!