Succulent Gardening: A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Succulent Plants Indoors and Outdoors
- Narrado por: Matyas J.
- Duración: 3 horas y 9 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Eliminate the guesswork out of growing, designing, and caring for long-lasting succulent plants with the definitive guide to these low-water beauties!
Have you always been interested in gardening, but have no stomach for the backbreaking, thankless job of traditional gardening? Are you mindful of the environment and want to discover a stress-free way to do your own gardening without wasting precious water?
If yes, then growing low-maintenance succulents with low water requirements might just be perfect for you.
Growing succulents is among the hottest, fastest-growing gardening trends of today, and it's easy to see why. They're beautiful and colorful and are way more forgiving and easier to maintain than traditional gardens.
In this guide, Jacob Wells hands you all the knowledge and tools you need to nurture your succulents and help them thrive in a way that's easy to understand and apply.
Among the insights and practical advice contained in Succulent Gardening, you're going to learn:
- Everything you need to know about succulent plants - from their origins to how they interact with their environment
- The different types of succulents and how to choose and grow the one best suitable for your needs
- Step-by-step instructions to help you grow succulent plants indoors without fuss
- How to choose the right soil for your indoor succulents
- Surefire ways to pick the perfect spot inside your home to grow your succulent plant
- All you need to know about using fertilizers for your succulents
- Step-by-step instructions to help you grow succulent plants outdoors without headaches
- Absolutely crucial soil requirements for growing succulents outdoors you absolutely need to know about
- How to grow succulents from seeds without breaking a sweat
- Effective ways to maintain and care for your succulent plants to ensure they remain robust and healthy
- And much, much more...
Suitable for gardeners with all levels of experience, whether you're a novice gardener or a seasoned green thumb, Succulent Gardening is the only resource guide you need to completely understand succulents and give you the confidence to grow beautiful, robustly healthy succulent plants, no matter where you live.
Ready to give Succulent Gardening a try? Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Buy Now" button to get started today!"