Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 17,99 €
Resumen del editor
Do you suffer from depression or anxiety issues? Do you constantly worry about things and feel like you're out of control? Would you like to approach the problem in a different way that has a proven track record?
Depression, anxiety, stress, and other mental disorders are on the rise. They have seen a marked and steady increase over the last few years, partly due to the way we live in the modern age. With less time and more demands being placed upon us, it is little wonder that more and more of us begin to fall apart, and when prescribed medication fails us, where do we turn?
This book The Self Confidence Workbooks introduces you to a different approach that will help you address the emotional or psychological issues that bother you, with chapters that examine:
- CBT and dialectical behavioral therapy
- The difference between the two
- How CBT works against depression and anxiety
- The symptoms of anxiety and depression and how they can start
- Mindfulness practices
- Crisis survival practices
- CBT techniques for treating depression and anxiety
- The truth behind anxiety and depression
- The most common types of anxiety disorders
- Why anxiety can lead to depression
- Six practical steps to dealing with your anxiety right now
- Relaxation techniques
- The benefits of mindfulness meditation
- And much more...
This natural and innovative method for treating conditions which can be incredibly disruptive to our lives is perfect for almost anyone. And with several options available for treatment, there is sure to be one that will fit with your lifestyle and help you to overcome chronic and debilitating depression and anxiety, quickly and effectively.