- How to Use More Than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone
- Narrado por: Johnny Heller
- Duración: 6 horas y 17 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Este título forma parte de nuestro catálogo extendido. Comienza tu prueba gratis y obténlo con un descuento especial para suscriptores.
Compra ahora por 12,99 €
Resumen del editor
Fact: Your brain is being controlled - and you don't even know it. Because if you think the ads you're seeing today are just pretty pictures with nice, creative copy, you're mistaken. Truth is, you are being powerfully influenced by dozens of proven scientific principles of advertising psychology...little-known techniques of consumer persuasion that go completely unnoticed by the buying public. And they're causing you - and millions like you - to spend enormous amounts of money every day on countless products and services. But what are these principles? How do they work? And how can you use them in your own advertising?
Prepare yourself for a unique learning experience as author Drew Eric Whitman takes you on a wild roller-coaster ride through the streets of New York's famed Madison Avenue and teaches you the specific psychological techniques that today's top copywriters and designers use to influence the masses...and how you can use them to rapidly increase your sales, no matter what you sell.
In this audiobook, Whitman teaches you dozens of well-guarded secrets that he learned during his 30+ years in the ad business, including:
- How to push your prospects' hot buttons in every ad, sales letter, or email - it's not hard to do once you know the secret
- Why developing your "USP" can leave your competition in the dust - it's the quickest way to instantly begin out-marketing your competitors
- Why you don't need a degree in business to create great ads - but there is one thing you must know or your ads will likely fail miserably
- How to develop a powerful ad-agency mind-set - what the pros know about consumer buying behavior and how you can use it to your advantage
- How to save $600 for every $1,000 you spend on ads - this idea alone is worth infinitely more than the price of this book...and you can start using it immediately
- The amazing five-second, no-fail headline test - chances are your ads, emails, websites, and other promotional materials fail this test every time
- How to install persuasive images in people's brains - learn how to direct how people think about your products and services
- Why people really buy your product or service - sorry, but it's not what you think
- How to write headlines that get read and get response - tons of examples you can "steal" for your own ads
- Long vs. short copy: Which is really best for response? Don't believe the lies!
- How to use the devilishly effective pyramid principal - lure readers into your ads by understanding human eyeball behavior
- How to turn ordinary words into copy that motivates, influences, persuades
- How to cause people to mentally demonstrate your products...before they buy
- How emotional words melt sales resistance like a red-hot knife through butter
- And much more