Common Sense Investing
- The Ultimate Guide to the Best Investment Ideas, Learn All About Useful Tips and Helpful Resources to Discover Great Investment Ideas
- Narrado por: Tracy Pearson
- Duración: 43 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 3,99 €
Resumen del editor
There are two ways to earn money nowadays. One is when you work either for yourself or for someone else to earn an income. The other way is to grow your wealth by investing your assets so that they can increase in value over time. There are many ways to invest your money. It could be an investment in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, options, futures, precious metals, small businesses, or a combination of all that.
But every day, we hear stories about bad finances in this country. I'm sure the problem is not just confined in the US. Before deciding to invest, it is best that you arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can so you don't end up losing your hard-earned money. Knowledge is key. Some people also took too long to invest in fear that they'll lose all their money.
This audiobook will teach you all the best ideas and tips to make the best investments. It would teach you the pros and cons of some investment platforms and will give you resources so you can make an informed decision on which investment track to take.
In this audiobook, some of the topics that would be discussed are the following:
- Understanding emotional dynamics of investing
- Difference between the foreign exchange market and the stock market
- Three reasons to have a financial advisor
- Best investments to help pay for college
- The foreign exchange market scams
- What you should know about investment property purchasing
- The strengths of adjustable rate mortgages
- Seven things to consider when purchasing an investment property
- The secret investment formula
- The most underappreciated investment
- Pros and cons of foreign exchange investing
- Seven reasons why mutual funds are an attractive investment
- Five effective IRA strategies