Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 17,99 €
Resumen del editor
Conversation skills: Master people skills through emotional intelligence, conversation and body language.
Cutting through the nonsense, this audiobook offers a simple and easy to understand solution to mastering conversation and people skills using a variety of skills. No fancy gimmicks, just solid, and actionable advice.
Some of the topics covered in this audio book include:
- Steps to better conversation skills for any situation
- The secret to creating flowing conversations
- Master body language
- Conversation starters
- How to read other people and know what they want
- Effective speaking and listening
- Master social and emotional intelligence
- Charisma: how to improve it and how to use it
- Simple ways to improve your conflict management skills
- How to be more assertive
- Becoming a more flexible person
- Building rapport with people, and so much more!
How to negotiate: Persuade using the power of influence and conversation skills to increase your confidence in negotiation.
Would like to learn how to negotiate with anyone, in any situation?
Would you like to improve your influence, respect, assertiveness, conversation skills, and confidence? Master the art of negotiating with easy to follow steps and real life examples in this best selling guide by Natasha Baker and James Fisher.
Topics covered include:
- Negotiation in a Professional / Formal Setting
- Traits of a good negotiator
- Using body language to always win
- How to be more assertive and confident
- Controlling anger and anxiety
- Real life negotiation fails and what they should have done
- Persuading anyone to say yes!
- Establishing trust and likeability
- Negotiating with someone you don’t trust
- Relationship / Personal life negotiations
- Always know what to say
- Detecting deception
- Dealing with Job Interview / Offers / Promotions
- How to really prepare for a negotiation
- The 80/20 rule
- Easily avoid the negotiation missteps
- Best practices to follow in any situation
- The abilene paradox
- Reading other peoples body language, and so much more!