Conversational Portuguese Dialogues: Over 100 Portuguese Conversations and Short Stories
- Conversational Portuguese Dual Language Books, Book 1
- Narrado por: Raphael Teixeira, Allegra Ceccarelli
- Duración: 7 horas y 3 mins
- Versión íntegra Audiolibro
- Categorías: Educación y formación, Aprendizaje de idiomas
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Este título forma parte de nuestro catálogo extendido. Comienza tu prueba gratis y obténlo por un precio exclusivo para suscriptores de 9,99€ o menos.
Compra ahora por 17,99 €
Resumen del editor
Is conversational Portuguese turning a little too tricky for you? Do you have no idea how to order a meal or book a room at a hotel?
If your answer to any of the previous questions was "yes", then this book is for you!
If there’s even been something tougher than learning the grammar rules of a new language, it’s finding the way to speak with other people in that tongue. Any student knows this - we can try our best at practicing, but you always want to avoid making embarrassing mistakes or not getting your message through correctly.
"How do I get out of this situation?" Many students ask themselves, to no avail, but no answer is forthcoming.
We have compiled MORE THAN 100 conversational Portuguese stories for beginners along with their translations, allowing new Portuguese speakers to have the necessary tools to begin studying how to set a meeting, rent a car, or tell a doctor that they don’t feel well. We’re not wasting time here with conversations that don’t go anywhere: If you want to know how to solve problems (while learning a ton of Portuguese along the way, obviously), this book is for you!
How Conversational Portuguese Dialogues works:
- Each new chapter will have a fresh, new story between two people who wish to solve a common, day-to-day issue that you will surely encounter in real life.
- A Portuguese version of the conversation will take place first, followed by an English translation. This ensures that you fully understood just what it was that they were saying.
- Before and after the main section of the book, we shall provide you with an introduction and conclusion that will offer you important strategies, tips, and tricks to allow you to get the absolute most out of this learning material.
- That’s about it! Simple, useful, and incredibly helpful; you will NOT need another conversational Portuguese book once you have begun listening to and studying this one!
We want you to feel comfortable while learning the tongue; after all, no language should be a barrier for you to travel around the world and expand your social circles!
So look no further! Pick up your copy of Conversational Portuguese Dialogues and start learning Portuguese right now!
Please notice that this book has been written with a Brazilian Portuguese touch.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.