Financial Freedom with Real Estate
- Start Making Money Today Because Everyone Else Is: 3 Simple Ways That Even Your Kids Can Do It: Secrets Guaranteed to Work Right Away
- Narrado por: John H. Fehskens
- Duración: 3 horas y 4 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
If you want to stop relying on your day job and have the freedom to pursue your dreams, then keep reading....
Do you feel stuck in a miserable job, slaving away from nine to five because you don’t have any other income and are scared of not having enough to get by?
Do you want to have the flexibility and freedom to spend more time with your family, travel the world, or work on your personal projects?
Are you looking for a way to increase your income and build your wealth without spending a lot of money upfront and while still keeping your day job?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, then you may want to consider investing in real estate as a path toward financial freedom.
According to Forbes, real estate offers the safest, steadiest, and simplest way to build wealth. In fact, Andrew Carnegie once claimed that “90 percent of millionaires become so by investing in real estate”.
Even millennials know that real estate is a key way to build wealth, with the average millennial millionaire already owning three properties.
I know what you’re thinking...I don’t have millions of dollars to buy real estate! Well, you don’t have to be a millionaire to get started in real estate investing.
Many millionaires started with just a small investment and built up their portfolio from there. For example, Arnold Schwarzenegger used his bodybuilding savings to invest in real estate, which eventually made him his first million. Acting didn’t make him a millionaire. Real estate did!
Think of it this way:
By saving and investing just seven percent of your paycheck for a down payment, you can already own real estate and start reaping the benefits.
Financial Freedom with Real Estate is a straightforward guide to help you understand how wealth creation works through real estate. It provides useful tools and strategies for real estate investing, even without millions of dollars.
In Financial Freedom with Real Estate, you will discover:
- How you can replace your salary with rental income so you are not dependent on your nine-to-five job
- Why millionaires like Shark Tank judge Barbara Corcoran say that real estate is the best investment you can make
- A step-by-step guide into getting into your first real estate investment
- Six essential formulas you need to master to make money
- How to buy your first investment property, even if you don’t have money to invest
- The secret to saving money by owning real estate
- The lease arrangement that most real estate investors overlook, that can bring in higher and steadier returns
- Three simple ways to double, then triple, and exponentially increase your investment portfolio and send you on your way to becoming financially free
- An easy-to follow checklist when choosing a property to invest in
- And much more
It is no longer enough to rely on your job. The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how expendable employees can be in times of crisis.
Sixty-four percent of Americans don’t have enough money for retirement and will have to keep working beyond 60. Do you want to be one of these people?
Don’t get left behind and remain stuck in a thankless job. Start your journey toward financial freedom today.