Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing
- The Ultimate Guide to Real Estate Investing, Learn the Essentials and How You Can Grow Your Wealth Through Mastering Real Estate Investments.
- Narrado por: Tracy Pearson
- Duración: 49 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 3,99 €
Resumen del editor
Investing in real estate takes time, patience, and most importantly, money. You can make investing in real estate your main source of income but this can also be a great source of your passive income. There are many millionaires who have made fortunes through this, and in fact, 90 percent of the world's billionaires became rich through real estate investments. But not everyone can get rich through investing in real estate, so you would need a guide that would teach you everything there is to know about real estate investing and show you the proper way to do it.
This audiobook will focus on helping you become successful and grow your passive income by investing in real estate. You will learn different aspects of being a real estate investor and will discover the basics so you can get a background on what exactly it entails to invest in real estate.
In this audiobook, you will learn about:
- The art of real estate investments
- What to consider before investing in real estate
- Simple techniques of investing in real estate
- Risks involved in real estate investment
- The main challenges facing real estate investment
- Qualities of successful real estate investors
- How to success in real estate investments
There are certainly a lot of great opportunities when it comes to investing in real estate. In fact, many people are now shifting to investing in real estate instead of the stock market. According to Real Wealth, two-thirds of investors were focused on the stock market in 2007, but that number has dropped to only 50 percent since more are switching to real estate investments.