Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 18,99 €
Resumen del editor
H. G. Wells was known as the father of science fiction, but his creative genius encompassed far more that a single literary genre. He was also a visionary, a satirist, a sociologist and an historian.
This third audio anthology of H. G. Wells’ Short Stories produced by Raconteurs Audio in collaboration with Spoken Realms, brings together some his lesser known short stories.
- “The Argonauts of the Air” read by Tim Bruce
- “The Treasure in the Forest” read by Nigel Patterson
- “A Slip Under the Microscope” read by Liam Gerrard
- “The Temptation of Harringay” read by Malk Williams
- “The Reconciliation” read by Greg Wagland
- “The Catastrophe” read by Tim Bruce
- “The Truth About Pyecraft” read by James Gillies
- “Mr Skelmersdale In Fairyland” read by Liam Gerrard
- “Mr Brisher’s Treasure” read by Malk Williams
- “The New Accelerator” read by Nigel Patterson
- “In the Modern Vein - An Unsympathetic Love Story” read by Greg Wagland
- “Under the Knife” read by James Gillies