Hoarding Disorder Help
- 15 Minimalist Steps to Help You Declutter
- Narrado por: Karolina
- Duración: 3 horas y 49 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Between 2 and 5 percent of adults live with hoarding disorder, and it is estimated that up to five percent of the global population displays symptoms. You might feel alone...but you’re not. Perhaps you’ve tried to tackle the clutter in your home before but it just feels too overwhelming. Maybe you feel out of control: you know there’s a problem, but you don’t know where to start.
In Hoarding Disorder Help: 15 Minimalist Steps to Help You Declutter, you’re given the tools you need to succeed and learn:
- The number one reason cleaning up feels so daunting
- How to plan for decluttering success
- The secret to keeping things and getting rid of them at the same time
- Tricks to help manage anxiety
- And much more...
Now there’s an approach that recognizes the bigger problem: A decluttering method that will really help win the fight against hoarding disorder.