How to Be Charismatic, Develop Confidence, and Exude Leadership
- The Miracle Formula for Magnetic Charisma, Defeating Anxiety, and Winning at Communication
- Narrado por: Ben Chinburg
- Duración: 3 horas y 43 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Resumen del editor
Do you want to become your own best version? Do you want to showcase your charismatic, authentic self so that you attract people and become popular?
If so, this book How to Be Charismatic, Develop Confidence, and Exude Leadership: The Miracle Formula for Magnetic Charisma, Defeating Anxiety, and Winning at Communication is the right book for you!
This book will show you how to become a charismatic leader, develop sharp social skills, and become a passionate extrovert so that you can skyrocket your career, have healthier relationships, and grow genuine confidence and self-esteem!
But what if you’re shy, introverted, and insecure? What if you feel like you don’t have what it takes to grow and conquer your deepest dreams and desires? Don’t worry! The simple tools you can learn right now are only a few clicks away!
The tips, tricks, and exercises given in this book will make you more attractive to anyone who meets you, including friends, coworkers, bosses, and romantic interests!
This audiobook will teach you how to:
- Discover and grow genuine charisma and magnetic appeal by tapping into your inner goodness, beauty, and passion to motivate yourself and others
- Start developing social skills to make new acquaintances, spread your influence, and increase personal power
- Nurture deep, meaningful, healthy, and mutually supportive relationships
- Build true, unshakeable confidence by nurturing your authenticity and self-esteem
- Become an effective listener to establish deep connections and detect people’s needs, desires, and motives
- Convey and read body language to exude confidence, positivity, and strength
- Click with people around you to compel them with your magnetic charisma
- Increase your popularity and extend your social network
- Grow a leader’s confidence and mind-set by setting goals, contributing to the group, and motivating and supporting others
- Leave a positive, memorable first impression by making others feel comfortable, heard, and important
- Develop leadership communication skills, such as listening, interacting with individuals and groups, telling stories, and resolving conflicts
- Develop presence and magnetism to attract people all around, spread your message with passion and clarity, and grow talent to persuade people into doing what you want
- Practice an assertive attitude so that you can stop being shy, learn to say no, stand up for yourself without being aggressive, and set healthy boundaries that honor you and the people around you
Hurry up and buy How to Be Charismatic, Develop Confidence, and Exude Leadership: The Miracle Formula for Magnetic Charisma, Defeating Anxiety, and Winning at Communication now! You’re seconds away from learning how to become a charismatic leader.
Hop on a train toward the discovery of your hidden charisma, strengths, and potentials. This book shows you how to leverage simple, affordable, and accessible resources like knowledge and your own inborn talents to find your authentic self and showcase it to the world.
No more hiding! The world deserves to see you! Start your journey right now, and notice how you’re becoming more socially competent and confident on the very same day!
Lo que los oyentes dicen sobre How to Be Charismatic, Develop Confidence, and Exude LeadershipValoración media de los usuarios. Solo los usuarios que hayan escuchado el título pueden escribir reseñas.
Reseñas - Selecciona las pestañas a continuación para cambiar el origen de las reseñas.
- Flavio Crisi
The book is increasing all my relationships, whether with my family, friends, co-workers, etc!
Thank you Richard Banks and Ben Chinburg!
- Usuario anónimo
This book is one of the 100 self-help books on the market, but for me it’s one of the bests. Amazingly written, clear and accurate. Richard Banks does know how to help others get the best out of themselves. I recommend it 100% !