- How to Use Data to Track, Optimize, Improve and Accelerate Your Startup Business (Lean Guides with Scrum, Sprint, Kanban, DSDM, XP & Crystal)
- Narrado por: KC Wayman
- Duración: 1 h y 26 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Compra ahora por 6,99 €
Resumen del editor
A lot of books have already been written about Lean Analytics, so why come up with another?
That’s because the explosion of information about this topic has resulted to people generating varying and new interpretations. And this tends to confuse individuals who want to learn about it.
This book aims to address that problem, and serve as a quick-start guide. We will cover everything you need to know to get started with, and apply Lean Analytics to your business.
Lean Analytics is actually not a very complex concept. It will only become complex if you make it so. This book will explain the concept in an easy to understand manner.
Inside, you will discover:
- A discussion on the basics of lean start-up and analytics - what it’s all about; how things work, the pitfalls, what matters in a start-up, and the effect of supply and demand, among others.
- Becoming a data-driven person - learning the One Metric That Matters, the importance of customers, monitoring and streamlining your business processes, introducing improvements, tracking your changes, and the data you need for your analytics.
- Understanding the 8 types of data - qualitative, quantitative, vanity, actionable, exploratory, reports, lagging, and needing.
- Determining your minimum viable product - what MVP is all about, examples, prototypes and visions, applications, as well as minimum viable service and collective minimum viable product.
- What proponents and opposition say - about the MVP, about the metric, and avoiding mistakes with lean analytics.
- And more
Simply put, the book offers essential information on how you can implement lean analytics in your start-up. The book is a result of research and experience. After you finish this book, you’ll have a different perspective as an entrepreneur who wants to establish a start-up business.
What are you waiting for? Buy now and get started today.