Memory Improvement with Three Brainwave Music Recordings
- Alpha, Theta, Delta -for Three Different Sessions
- Narrado por: Randy Charach
- Duración: 1 h y 59 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 15,99 €
Resumen del editor
Memory Improvement -with Three Brainwave Music Recordings -Alpha, Theta, Delta -for Three Different Sessions. Some people seem to have memory like the proverbial elephant - they never forget anything - whilst others can't even recall things they did the other day. If you fall into the latter camp, then you should be interested in this recording. Everyone's brain has the power to act like an information sponge, sucking in unlimited data. This legendary 3-in-1 (rapport building, self-hypnosis training and hypnotherapy) self-improvement recording will help you unlock the key to finding this information when you want it. It will train your mind, brain and other senses with the means of substantially improving your memory making forgetfulness a thing of the past. It will drastically improve your performances in studies, exams and mental exercises.
1) One recording for Alpha (7-13Hz) – The Deep Relaxation and Light Meditation WaveAlpha brain waves are present in deep relaxation and usually when the eyes are closed, when you’re slipping into a lovely daydream or during light meditation. It is an optimal time to program the mind for success and it also heightens your imagination, visualization, memory, learning and concentration.
2) One recording for Theta (4-7Hz) – The Deep Meditation and Light Sleep WaveTheta brain waves are present during deep meditation and light sleep. It is the realm of your sub-consciousness and experienced as you drift off to sleep from Alpha or wake from deep sleep (from Delta). It is the brain wave where our minds can connect to the Divine and manifest changes in the material world. Your mind’s most deep-seated programs are at Theta and it is where you experience vivid visualizations, great inspiration, profound creativity and exceptional insight.
3) One recording for Delta (0.5-4Hz) – The Deep Sleep WaveThe Delta frequency is experienced in deep sleep, transcendental meditation where awareness is fully detached. Delta is the realm of your unconscious mind, and the gateway to the universal mind and the collective unconscious, where information received is otherwise unavailable at the conscious level. Among many things, deep sleep is important for the healing process – as it’s linked with deep healing and regeneration. Hence, not having enough deep sleep is detrimental to your health in many ways.
Randy Charach is a US based Canadian Celebrity Hypnotherapist, Public Speaker, with over 25 years of experience. His clients include John Travolta, Tony Curtis, Sean Penn, as well as hundreds of others. As a public speaker, he had addressed audiences at companies like Microsoft, AT&T, Coca cola, Disney, IBM and Xerox and many other satisfied clients all over the world. Simply the best!