- Using the Platinum Rule to Create Instant Rapport
- Narrado por: Tony Alessandra Ph.D.
- Duración: 5 horas y 54 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 38,99 €
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Resumen del editor
Personality differences: they're what make life so rich and fascinating - and often so frustrating, too. Especially at work, where teamwork and motivation are pivotal. Many of us never figure people out - we get along great with some people and deal as little as possible with others because they're so different from us. We instinctively realize that there are vast differences between various types of personalities, yet we all too often create tension and discomfort by treating people as if they're pretty much alike - like ourselves. Everyone knows the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have done to you." But this habit can turn off those who have different needs, wants and hopes than we do. Instead the real key to lasting success is to apply the Platinum Rule: "Do unto others as they would like done to them!" Each of us telegraphs our personality style in countless small ways, such as the way we shake hands, how our offices look, and whether we're crisp or chatty on the phone. The trick is learning to spot these signals, identify the other person's style, and adjust our own behavior to lessen conflict and move us towards our objectives. In this dynamic program, you will learn how to:
- Understand the four basic behavior types - Director, Relator, Socializer, and Thinker - and how to deal effectively with each.
- Easily determine the personality style of everyone you meet.
- Behave in a way that will improve your compatibility with everyone.
- Accelerate the process of getting to genuinely know people.
- Understand your own personality and why you act the way you do.
- Improve your productivity and career prospects.
- Pick up emotional cues in verbal, vocal, and visual behaviors.