The Joy of Less
- A Minimalist Guide to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify
- Narrado por: Teri Schnaubelt
- Duración: 5 horas y 59 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Suscríbete a la prueba gratuita para poder disfrutar de este libro a un precio exclusivo para suscriptores
Compra ahora por 22,99 €
Resumen del editor
"An inspiring read for anyone wanting to downsize, finally park the car in the garage, or just clear out a few closets." (Rachel Jonat, TheMinimalistMom.com)
Having less stuff is the key to happiness: Do you ever feel overwhelmed, instead of overjoyed, by all your possessions? Do you secretly wish a gale force wind would blow the clutter from your home? If so, it's time to simplify your life! The Joy of Less is a fun, lighthearted guide to minimalist living:
- Part one provides an inspirational pep talk on the joys and rewards of paring down.
- Part two presents the Streamline method: 10 easy steps to rid your house of clutter.
- Part three goes room by room, outlining specific ways to tackle each one.
- Part four helps you get your family on board and live more lightly and gracefully on the Earth.
Ready to sweep away the clutter? Just listen to this book, and you'll be on your way to a simpler, more streamlined, and more serene life.
Francine has helped hundreds of thousands of people declutter their homes and simplify their lives with her best-selling book, The Joy of Less.
Her advice has been featured widely in the media, including on CNN, BBC, Today, and in The New York Times, USA Today, The Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, The Financial Times, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Le Parisien, ELLE Espana, House Beautiful, Woman's World, Dr. Oz, The Good Life, and others.
The Joy of Less, a beautiful minimalism book, makes an ideal gift for any loved one on a mission to simplify their life.