Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Este título forma parte de nuestro catálogo extendido. Comienza tu prueba gratis y obténlo por un precio exclusivo para suscriptores de 9,99€ o menos.
Compra ahora por 17,99 €
Resumen del editor
The international best seller.
What would you do if you're given a €20 note in Greece with an email address scribbled on it:
- Spend it?
- Slip the suspect counterfeit bill into an enemy’s birthday card?
- Send an email, hoping it will lead to you finding everlasting love?
Brad, a hopeless romantic, chose the latter.
Two years later, his love life remains a disaster and his career is misfiring. As he’s about to walk Spain’s fabled Camino de Santiago to ponder some profound life changes, Brad receives a reply. Incredibly, it’s from a woman who lives on the 1000-year-old pilgrimage trail, far away from where the money first crossed his palm. She invites him to sleep..."on her house".
Hiking 900km on the Road to Santiago to a blind date with the mystery €20 woman, he meets fellow pilgrims and natives who make him believe more than ever in the kindness of the human spirit, befriends a Hungarian who speaks English in song titles and has his raison d’être revealed to him by a barefoot Mayan mystic. Will he meet his happily-ever-after along the way too?
Buy this pacy, laugh-out-loud travelogue to find out now...
- Best seller in the UK - Humorous essays, travelogues, and religious travel categories.
- Best seller in the USA - Sports essays, ecotourism, and literary travel.
- Best seller in Canada - Humorous essays and travelogues.
- Best seller in Australia - Humorous essays and travelogues.
- Best seller in India - Religious travel.
Reseñas de la crítica
"An inspiring, touching, heartfelt and funny memoir that made me howl with laughter throughout. A wonderful read." (Kevin Hand, BBC London)
"This book would be a great read for anyone planning their own Camino, or for those who like adventure and travel memoirs written with honesty, emotion and humour." (French Village Diaries)