What Doctors Know About Breast Cancer
- Narrado por: Christie Crossley
- Duración: 6 horas y 58 mins
- Versión íntegra Audiolibro
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 17,99 €
Resumen del editor
AudioLearn presents What Doctors Know About Breast Cancer.
Developed by a team of medical doctors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this guide is a great way to learn about everything today’s doctors know about breast cancer.
The information presented is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized sections.
There is a summary after each section to review the most important points.
In this guide, we will cover the following:
- History of Breast Cancer
- Background Info and Statistics on Breast Cancer
- Normal Anatomy and Physiology of the Breast
- Screening for Breast Cancer
- Pathology and Pathophysiology of Breast Cancer
- Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Treatment Options for Breast Cancer
- Living with Breast Cancer
- Current Research on Breast Cancer
- The Future of Breast Cancer Care
Also included is a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as any figures, charts, and images we’ll be reviewing.
This audio guide is a great way to learn all you can about what today’s doctors know about breast cancer.
Now, let’s get started!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.