Whatever Arises, Love That
- A Love Revolution That Begins with You
- Narrado por: Matt Kahn
- Duración: 5 horas y 55 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Compra ahora por 15,99 €
Resumen del editor
"In a world of endless questions, love is the only answer."
There is a loving intelligence at the core of your being that can lead you to the fulfillment of your highest destiny. Four words hold the secret to accessing it: whatever arises, love that.
With Whatever Arises, Love That, Matt Kahn presents an unabridged reading of his life-changing book, offering you a series of deeply healing insights and practices to ignite the spark of your highest potential.
An Invitation to Open the Heart and Live as Love
"Since receiving the insights to offer loving what arises as the foundational core of my teachings," writes Matt Kahn, "I began to see people at every level of spiritual development heal old wounds, release lingering conditioning, and unravel so much fear, frustration, and confusion to reveal the truth of their eternal nature in the most direct and heart-centered way. Soon a love revolution was created on a global scale, where personal differences were set aside to unite families, neighbors, communities, and countries in the importance of awakening unconditional love for the well-being of all."
Whatever Arises, Love That gives you the opportunity to reconnect with your heart's innate wisdom, reclaim your lost innocence, and realize the incredible power you have by remembering that you always deserve "more love, not less".
- Discovering the first step in finding inner peace
- Reclaiming the passion, joy, and inspiration of your true innocent nature
- Exploring the essential role of surrender throughout the spiritual journey
- Unraveling the patterns of ego with compassion and ease
- Mastering the vital skill of conscious communication to uplift every relationship and encounter
- Reuniting the mind and heart as a doorway into greater spiritual evolution