Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Este título forma parte de nuestro catálogo extendido. Comienza tu prueba gratis y obténlo por un precio exclusivo para suscriptores de 9,99€ o menos.
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
In this abridged audiobook version of his best-selling title, Paul Dix talks you through the book’s hugely influential behavior management approach - an approach whereby expectations and boundaries are exemplified by people, not by a thousand rules that nobody can recall. The testing, watch out for and nuggets sections have been removed for this audiobook, but the indispensable advice on how to involve all staff in developing a whole school ethos built on kindness, empathy, and understanding remains. Suitable for teachers and school leaders - in any setting - who are looking to upgrade their approach to school behavior.
- Visible consistency, visible kindness
- The counterintuitive classroom
- Deliberate botheredness
- Certainty in adult behaviour
- Keystone classroom routines
- Universal microscripts: flipping the script
- Punishment addiction, humiliation hangover
- Restore, redraw, repair
- Some children follow rules, some follow people
- Your behaviour policy sucks!
- The 30 day magic