Back Pain Relief with Three Brainwave Music Recordings
- Alpha, Theta, Delta for Three Different Sessions
- Narrado por: Randy Charach
- Duración: 1 h y 53 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 15,99 €
Resumen del editor
Back Pain Relief -with Three Brainwave Music Recordings -Alpha, Theta, Delta -for Three Different Sessions. New brain scan technology shows that hypnotic suggestion can cause the pleasure centres of our brains to light up. In a 2005 hypnosis and brain-imaging study conducted at the University of Iowa, Doctors found that hypnosis actually blocks pain signals from getting to the part of the brain responsible for discomfort. Hypnotherapy can provide the same joy, reinforce the goals we really want, re-juice our tired engines without the side effects.
1) One recording for Alpha (7-13Hz) – The Deep Relaxation and Light Meditation Wave. Alpha brain waves are present in deep relaxation; usually when the eyes are closed, when slipping into a daydream or during light meditation. It is an optimal time to program the mind for success and it also heightens your imagination, visualization, memory, learning and concentration.
2) One recording for Theta (4-7Hz) – The Deep Meditation and Light Sleep Wave. Theta brain waves are present during deep meditation and light sleep. It is the realm of your sub-consciousness and experienced as you drift off to sleep from Alpha or wake from deep sleep (from Delta). It is the brain wave where our minds can connect to the Divine and manifest changes in the material world. Your mind’s most deep-seated programs are at Theta and it is where you experience vivid visualizations, great inspiration, profound creativity and exceptional insight.
3) One recording for Delta (0.5-4Hz) – The Deep Sleep Wave. The Delta frequency is experienced in deep sleep, transcendental meditation where awareness is fully detached. Delta is the realm of your unconscious mind, and the gateway to the universal mind and the collective unconscious, where information received is otherwise unavailable at the conscious level. Among many things, deep sleep is important for the healing process – as it’s linked with deep healing and regeneration.
Randy Charach is a US based Canadian Celebrity Hypnotherapist, Public Speaker, with over 25 years of experience. His clients include John Travolta, Tony Curtis, Sean Penn, as well as hundreds of others. As a public speaker, he had addressed audiences at companies like Microsoft, Coca Cola, Disney, IBM and Xerox and many other satisfied clients all over the world. Simply the best!