Swing Trading: Simplified
- The Fundamentals, Psychology, Trading Tools, Risk Control, Money Management, and Proven Strategies (Stock Market Investing for Beginners)
- Narrado por: Sam Slydell
- Duración: 3 horas y 24 mins
- Versión íntegra Audiolibro
- Categorías: Dinero y finanzas, Finanzas personales
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
If you want to make money swing trading, then keep reading....
Do you want to start investing in the financial markets? Do you think you can be a successful trader? Do you want to make great profits and exponentially increase your longevity in the market?
If so, swing trading may be the opportunity you are looking for. With a little bit of risk tolerance, along with a strong desire to hold on to your money, then swing trading is a great opportunity to enter into financial trading and start generating healthy profits, and this is the audiobook you have been looking for.
Inside you will discover:
- Swing trading basics - what it is and how it works
- What financial securities to trade in
- How to manage your funds when swing trading
- How to make a trading strategy that fits you
- How to analyze financial chart patterns effectively
- Ways to maximize your profits and minimize your risk
- How to swing trade successfully
- And much more!
Swing trading can come with a bit of risk, but once you become skilled at it, it has the potential for an amazing profit. And following the guidance in this audiobook should help you feel much more comfortable and safer.
If financial trading is something you are interested in pursuing, then listen to this audiobook before you take the plunge, as it may very well save you a lot of money and heartbreak - and it might also make you a lot of money!
Start swing trading the right way, today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.