Swing Trading and Dividend Investing
- 2 Books in 1: Learn How to Invest in the Stock Market, Create Passive Income, and Retire Early (Stock Market Investing for Beginners 2020, Book 1)
- Narrado por: Sam Slydell
- Duración: 7 horas y 1 min
- Versión íntegra Audiolibro
- Categorías: Dinero y finanzas, Finanzas personales
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 17,99 €
Resumen del editor
So, you would like to invest in the stock market and learn how to make money riding the market's waves to an easy profit. But do you have experience in financial trading? Do you know how to protect your investments and your funds? Do you know how to analyze the stock and the market conditions to try and get the odds on your side? If you answer no to any of those questions, then this is the book for you!
In this two-book compilation, we will show you how to get started in trading, with an emphasis on maximizing your profits while safely managing your funds and stock portfolio.
Inside book one Swing Trading: A Beginner's Guide to Highly Profitable Swing Trades, you'll find out how to:
- Get started safely in swing trading and how to hone your skills
- Analyze the stock and the markets current potential for trading
- Make sure that you keep the market odds on your side
- Determine the best entry and exit tactics for swing trading
- Devise an effective strategy aimed at optimizing profits and minimizing losses
- Devise ways to protect your capital and trading position profits from unexpected changes in the market
And inside book two Dividend Investing: Simplified - the Step-by-Step Guide to Make Money and Create Passive Income in the Stock Market with Dividend Stocks, you'll discover:
- The benefits and drawbacks of investing in dividend stocks
- The common terms used by dividend investors
- The different factors you need to consider before you buy dividend stocks
- The different strategies used by successful dividend investors
- The specific steps in conducting due diligence
- The top reasons why investors are reinvesting their dividends instead of cashing out
- And a lot more...
So, if you're serious about making money in the stock market, scroll up and click "buy now" and begin practicing using the tools and strategies to get you on the best road to successful trading with great profit!