Talking to Children about Divorce
- A Parent's Guide to Healthy Communication at Each Stage of Divorce: Expert Advice for Kids' Emotional Recovery
- Narrado por: Kristin Price
- Duración: 3 horas y 35 mins
- Versión íntegra Audiolibro
- Categorías: Relaciones, crianza y desarrollo personal, Crianza y familia
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 13,99 €
Resumen del editor
Marriage and family therapist Jean McBride has helped more than 20,000 families navigate divorce. Now she shares her expertise with an in-depth guide to discussing divorce with your kids so you can support your child’s adjustment throughout the entire divorce process.
In Talking to Children About Divorce, Jean McBride provides you with the tools and encouragement to effectively communicate with your child about divorce. McBride brings her more than 25 years of specializing in divorce to guide you through crucial but difficult conversations and cultivate an environment of love and support throughout the divorce process. You’ll learn how to have honest conversations about different situations and emotions that may arise during divorce - from breaking the news to understanding resistance.
Whether you’re beginning the divorce process, or have been working through it for a while, Talking to Children About Divorce offers practical advice that will contribute positively to your child’s emotional wellbeing.
Learn to initiate open communication, with:
- Concrete actions to help your children weather the emotions of divorce.
- Useful scripts to guide you through a variety of situations throughout the divorce process.
- Simple steps to improve communication, both with your former spouse and with your children.
- Ten tips to maintain co-parenting success and promote healthy, happy, well-adjusted children.