Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 38,99 €
Resumen del editor
According to this New York Times best-selling author, each of us is born with a divine purpose and unique gifts, which we often lose sight of when we create our "story". This story, a collection of self-limiting beliefs, manufactures a false self and casts a shadow that prevents us from achieving success in many areas of our lives. As she explains, "the key is to stop chasing the feel-good moments and make peace with our stories so we can understand, accept, and embrace everything in the past that has caused us pain." When we find the courage to look into our painful stories, and embrace them for both the losses as well as the gains we have experienced, we can then open to the divine plan for our lives. In this one-of-a-kind program, Debbie shares her own story of addiction and how she learned to embrace it in order to gain greater wisdom and ultimate direction in her life. She also shares profound, life-transforming insights on:
- How and why your story gets created, how it becomes your identity, and how you can avoid the trap of constantly "trying to fix yourself".
- How to discern what your core shadow beliefs are, and how to deal with the incessant negative voices that keep you stuck in self-destructive life patterns.
- How to remove any resistance you have to embracing all aspects of yourself, so that you can make peace with your shadow, and in the end, experience how it actually serves you.
- How to forgive yourself and others and resolve any unfinished business from your past so that you can deeply and fully transform your life.
- How you can free yourself from your self-imposed limited thinking and open to your divine self.
- How to speak and live your truth and move forward in your life with greater ease and peace of mind.