Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Este título forma parte de nuestro catálogo extendido. Comienza tu prueba gratis y obténlo por un precio exclusivo para suscriptores de 9,99€ o menos.
Compra ahora por 17,99 €
Resumen del editor
For men, love is a high-stakes gamble. The right woman can be the best part of a man's life, and the wrong one can lead to personal and financial ruin. In today's climate, no man should venture into romance without a reliable risk-management strategy.
The Tactical Guide to Women delivers a solid plan for allowing the right women into your life, and keeping the wrong ones at a safe distance. You'll discover how to:
- Identify good women of low drama and high character
- Reduce your vulnerability to women who seem perfect for you - but aren't
- Spot the early warning signs of emotional instability
You'll also learn:
- Critical techniques for seeing women clearly
- The most common mistakes that lead men into disastrous relationships
- How to reduce the odds of a good relationship going bad
Impeccably researched and backed by the author's decade of clinical experience, The Tactical Guide to Women provides men with desperately needed, rarely discussed strategies for finding sanity, joy, and companionship. This is not another book about getting laid. This book is about not getting screwed.