What Your Child Needs from You
- Creating a Connected Family
- Narrado por: Justin Coulson PhD
- Duración: 3 horas y 24 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 18,99 €
Resumen del editor
Dr. Justin Coulson has written a book that discusses the most important psychological research related to parenting in a practical manual that describes:
- How parents can be more available to their children
- How parents can understand their children better
- How to teach their children appropriate behavior
- And how to connect with their children at a deep and truly meaningful level.
From his own scientific research, and that of other world leaders in the parenting field, Justin believes that the principles described in this book provide a practical guide to happy and balanced children, and a peaceful, harmonious home life.
Find out more about What Your Child Needs from You on Justin's blog: www.happyfamilies.com.au/blog