Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Este título forma parte de nuestro catálogo extendido. Comienza tu prueba gratis y obténlo por un precio exclusivo para suscriptores de 9,99€ o menos.
Compra ahora por 22,99 €
Resumen del editor
There is a difference between exercise and training. Exercise is physical activity for its own sake, a workout done for the effect it produces today, during the workout or right after you're through. Training is physical activity done with a longer-term goal in mind, the constituent workouts of which are specifically designed to produce that goal. Training is how athletes prepare to win, and how all motivated people approach physical preparation.
Practical Programming for Strength Training - 3rd Edition addresses the topic of training. It details the mechanics of the process, from the basic physiology of adaptation to the specific programs that apply these principles to novice, intermediate, and advanced lifters.
- Each section completely updated
- Better explanations of the proven programs that have been helping hundreds of thousands of lifters get stronger more efficiently
- Expanded novice section with the details of 3 different approaches to the problem of getting stuck and special approaches for the underweight and overweight trainee
- Expanded intermediate section with 18 separate programs and 11 detailed examples
- Expanded advanced section with detailed examples of 9 different programs
- Expanded special populations section with example programs for women and masters lifters training through their 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s
- Day-to-day, workout-to-workout, week-by-week detailed programs for every level of training advancement
The most comprehensive audiobook on the theory and practice of programming for strength training.