- Cultivating the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind
- Narrado por: Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Duración: 6 horas y 38 mins
Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 38,99 €
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Resumen del editor
Mindfulness Meditation is about learning to experience life fully as it unfolds - moment by moment. One popular misconception about meditation is that it is a way to make your mind blank so you can escape from what you are feeling. However, author Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn wants you to understand that meditation is an invitation to wake up, experience the fullness of your life, and transform your relationship with your problems, your fears, and any pain and stress in your life so that they don't wind up controlling you and eroding the quality of your life and your creativity. It is not about running away, or manipulating mental states.
Through the practice of mindfulness, you can learn to develop greater calmness, clarity and insight in facing and embracing all your life experiences, even life's trials, and turning them into occasions for learning, growing and deepening your own strength and wisdom.
In this program, internationally-known meditation teacher Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn shows you how to:
- Access your own deep inner resources for learning, growing, and healing
- Enrich your experience of everyday living by being fully present in the moment
- Reduce stress by responding creatively rather than reacting mindlessly
- Bring greater clarity and understanding to everything you do
- Function more effectively within your apparent limitations and problems by cultivating your fundamental strengths
- Reestablish contact with your physical body to heighten and expand experiences of pleasure and vitality
- Reduce or overcome addictive or self-destructive behavior patterns
- Develop a strong daily meditation practice