Error al eliminar la lista de deseos.
Se ha producido un error al añadirlo a la biblioteca
Se ha producido un error al seguir el podcast
Error al dejar de seguir el podcast
Escúchalo ahora gratis con tu suscripción a Audible
Compra ahora por 26,99 €
Resumen del editor
What can the wisdom of the feline teach women about life, love, dating, and relationships?
In today's world of online dating, social media, texting, and ghosting, navigating through the treacherous world of dating and relationships has become more confusing than ever. Kara King's controversial dating advice book, Cats Don't Chase Dogs, discusses how women can use the wisdom of the feline to live an amazing life as a woman while simultaneously being the type of woman that captivates men and maneuvers through dating and relationships with ease.
In this book you'll discover:
- How to stop being a doormat and start thinking like a goddess
- How to influence and persuade men subconsciously.
- How to present yourself in a way that makes men beg for commitment
- How to stop stressing over men and start obtaining quality relationships
- How “MANipulations” prevent women from living their best lives and what you can do to escape its grips
- How to be the type of woman that encourages a man to be his best self, and how this feminine influence helps change the world for the better!
Includes a special note from the author.